Discover the 7 things to consider before implementing a telemedicine program into your systems.
- Telemedicine solutions should be cost-effective and easily integrate into your electronic health record system.
- Your telemedicine solution should be able to scale care management resources, allowing you to look beyond hospitals to skilled nursing facilities and other resources.
- Implementation should not create resentment with your clinical staff. Look for vendors that offer training to help you manage change and engage your clinicians.
- Your Health Information Management system should have the ability to link patient data and medical images with case management data.
- In this era of data breaches, your telemedicine system should include encryption that has been validated or certified for leading standards, such as HIPAA High Trust, HITECH and FIPS 140-2.
- Your telemedicine system should be subscription-based and in the cloud so that it is an operating expense that doesn’t impinge upon your capital budget.
- Your telemedicine system should be “future proofed” with proven technology that provides a competitive advantage.
To learn more about how GlobalMed’s integrated telemedicine solutions can enhance your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Download White Paper